Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire in Lagrange, NC

This is the result of an electrical fire in the microwave. At the time that the fire started, the homeowner was not home and the microwave was not is use. The f... READ MORE

House Fire in Pink HIll, NC

This was a home we did fire restoration on after a small house fire. The entire home had very heavy smoke, soot and odor. Our production team was able to get th... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Kinston, North Carolina

This is a house fire that was started by a faulty space heater in a small bedroom. When using a space heater in your home follow these tips to be sure you stay ... READ MORE

Crawl Space Fire in Wallace, NC

This den floor in Wallace, NC was the result of a fire in the crawl space area underneath the den. The cause of the fire was the result of two different gauge w... READ MORE

Charred Attic in Kinston, NC

This Kinston, NC residence suffered from a fire caused by faulty wiring. SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin and Jones Counties worked around the clock to remediate the ... READ MORE

Garage Fire Damage in Pink Hill, NC

This is fire damage was the result of a boat motor that caught on fire in a large detached garage in Pink Hill, NC. Notice the amount of soot on the garage wall... READ MORE