Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies do not wait for regular business hours and you do not have to either! When you call SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin & Jones Counties we are right there by your side providing emergency cleaning and restoration services. Our certified production teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. When disaster strikes, you can count on SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin & Jones Counties to be available for you anytime and provide superior emergency service.
No matter how big or small your loss is, we can handle it! We know how important it is to get back to your home or business and we will work hard to get you there!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (252) 208-7888
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin & Jones Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.