If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 208-7888

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire in Lagrange, NC

This is the result of an electrical fire in the microwave. At the time that the fire started, the homeowner was not home and the microwave was not is use. The fire was contained to just the kitchen however, the entire home was damaged with smoke and soot. Our 24/7 production team worked fast to clean the walls, carpets and contents to prevent any further damage from the soot. Using industrial air scrubbers, they removed the odors and used our specialized equipment and techniques to restore her belongings to preloss condition. The customer was expecting to have to replace everything but we were able to salvage a lot of her belongings.